- Diwali Lunch (no Advance Bookings / First Come First Served Basis)
Missing Deepavali at home with your friends and family?
Gopal’s Corner in Victoria is inviting Malaysians and Malaysian food lovers from across the UK to celebrate Deepavali, the festival of lights, also known as Diwali, with a one-off Malaysian feast!
For just £5, guests will enjoy the following;
Biriyani Rice & Papadum
Achar Timun (cucumber salad)
Deepavali Cookies & Muruku
Diwali Lunch Terms & conditions
- Diwali lunch at Gopal’s Corner will only take place between 2pm & 5pm on Sunday 27th October 2019
- No advance bookings or reservations required
- 80 servings / portions are available on a first-come first-served basis. We recommend arriving at 2pm to redeem the offer
- The Diwali lunch offer is strictly dine-in only. One serving/portion is available per person
- Please follow Gopals Corner on Instagram ( www.instagram.com/gopalscorner ) and present the Diwali lunch post on your phone when placing your order
Gopal’s Corner by Roti King
At Gopal’s Corner, the founder, chef & serial restauranteur Sugen Gopal pays homage to the restaurant opened by his parents in the 70’s in Malaysia. Their Malaysian Tamil menu includes their famous flaky, buttery rotis, dosas, laksa, curries served on a lush banana leaf and many more Mamak favorites.
Sugen Gopal’s celebrated restaurant – Roti King – has been acknowledged as one of London’s ‘greatest cheap eats’ by the likes of Time Out, The Guardian and Eater.
You will find Gopal’s Corner located in Markethall Victoria. A vast, hawker-center-style, two-storeyed temple to street food hosting 11 resident restaurant kitchens, three bars, and a coffee shop.
If you are unable to attend between 2pm & 5pm for the “Diwali Lunch” or simply want to try their famous Roti Canai, the regular menu is available between 12noon till 9 pm on Sunday.